Last Updated on
you might be crazy on searching for the Best Budget Wireless Earphones and because of that I have created a review on the best one.
Blitzwolf recently established its first sports style Bluetooth earphones’ Blitzwolf BW-BTS1′ from the worldwide industry. All these earphones include some appealing features that are just for 20-25$ (1700 Rs). Here I provide you with a complete overview of those earphones.
Best Budget Wireless Earphones – Blitzwolf BW BTS1 Review Video
Design and Build Quality
The Blitzwolf BW-BTS1 comes from a black color, which appears very easy in a sporty feel. But yes it does not seem flimsy and that is what I enjoy most about the design of the earphones. They include a typical neckband style layout, therefore no wireless alternative here. Nonetheless, it’s fantastic for people who prefer the safety of a cable round their neck.
The most important module of those earphones looks very easy with BlitzWolf branding. However, the build quality is rather excellent. I never anticipated such construct quality in this price point. The entire body is made from metal, which appears and feels really high. Not only that, in addition, it has CD texture layout to the top which gives very little bit attraction to such earphones.
Volume up button
- Single press to volume up.
- Press and hold to skip to next song.
Volume down button
- Single press to volume down.
- Press and hold to skip to the previous song.
- Long press and hold to power on/off, set to pairing mode
- Single press to play/pause music or answer calls
- Short press to answer/end calls
- Two-time press to Redial
- Second press and hold to reject call during an incoming call.